Tuesday 20 June 2017

Wk 25 ~ Anything Goes Craft Challenge at Digi Choosday


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Digi Choosday again! 
Your discount code today is
CHOOSDAY
Grab yourself a HUGE 
25% off

on selected downloads* expires midnight GMT TODAY
Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo

 We have LOTS of new download releases in the store right now, make sure you check them all out... Adorable! 
      
Check them all out here!
oOo--oOo--oOo
As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE : 4th July
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
Andrea: My card for our Challenge this week is a Peek a Boo Card and I have used Winnie in Wonderland images.

 Yvonne - I decided I wanted to make a mini notebook, he only collection I wanted to play with for this was of course Serenity! You can check out this beautiful collection here. There are LOTS of pictures on my blog.
Jane P- Hello all our Polkadoodle friends!  This week for more than one image I decide to merge the pre-colored image from Winnie Special Moments Tyre Swing and colored the b/w image Hang in There Little Monkey.
Julie - This week I have made a romantic card using both Winnie & Rocco from Winnie Special Moments, they are a modern day Romeo and Juliet.
Katrina ~ Combining two images is easy when there are so many great images!  I chose the Fence/Fenceposts and grass which is a pre-colored svg to go behind my B/W Cowboy digi!  
Hester - Use more than 1 images. I could not choose so I almost use the whole collection of Winnie Special Moments.  I made this village.
Jane S - I have digitally merged Ula Be a Princess and Be a Fluffy Unicorn and added them to a heart hanger that I decorated with inks, dimensional paste and stamps. You get the sentiments with each of these images too.
Julia I have always loved making Random Scenes with lots of images .. Digital crafting makes that so easy, I have merged images from Octavia Moonfly with Little Kingdom I coloured up with Copic Markers .. As the Scene quite busy, I decided to make the card very C&S .. Full details on my blog.
Anjie - I've used the fabulous Winnie In Wonderland collection. You can also buy this collection in smaller sets and individual items HERE. I've matted one of the backing papers onto some teal card and the same with the two images. I've cut out lots of embellies and glued some onto the card flat, and mounted some onto 3D foam. The two topppers and beautiful Flamingo are also mounted onto 3D foam, as is the sentiment.
Ċ½eljka-Hello!!!For this week challenge,use more than 1 image,I decide to go to summer theme again.I use MERIBELLE PRETTY 3-FOR-2  digital image,with the precolored background an colored her with my markers. Other images(creatures ) are from Starfish & Sandcastles collection so is the paper and the quote.
Monica.-For this challenge, I got my inspiration from the lushness of Costa Rica´s rainforest, full of a great diversity of flora and fauna. I used Bananas about yaHang in there little monkey. Sentiment is from Silly Monkey. Papers and embellishments from Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles. And finally the precoloured Winnie is from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles.
Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 22.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
41 ~ Dee
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW250001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!

And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
23 ~ Sandy
57 ~ Carol
66 ~ Frouwkje Lots of gorgeous makes this week, it was as close  as ever and difficult to choose, thanks so much everyone for entering such beautiful projects : ) 
We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments :

  1. Fabulous DT inspiration-love the project from Anjie---thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great samples again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Inspiration from the Designers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freedom is something that money can't buy.. And most honorable of all are the ones who defend it. So on this 4th of July. Let's salute those who stand in service to America!
    happy 4th of july images
    Happy 4th of July Messages
    Happy 4th of July Wishes 2017
    4th of July Images for Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my card as the winner!
    Please check your inbox for my email.
    Hope you have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx